Friday, October 01, 2004

Weekend Plans -- Oct. 2-3

Well, it's Homecoming.

I was torn about what I was going to do, I could have:

1. Drove back to Minnesota and go to a friend's going away party who's getting shipped out to Iraq.

or

2. Stay here and party with old roommates and friends from our previous college years.

I have decided to stay in Madison for a couple of reasons. One, I haven't heard anything about the going-away party. It was mentioned at a wedding dance a couple of weekends ago when we were all bombed from loads of alcohol, so who knows if it's this weekend or not. I can at least send a card back to Minnesota sometime here this next week. Two, it's my final Homecoming here at college. Might as well go out with a bang, plus the old school fellas are heading up for a gay ol' time. Katie will most likely offer a place for these guys to shack up and provide them with breakfast on Sunday morning, since she loves to do that sort of thing.

Overall, it'll be fun here this Saturday, the weather is hopefully going to improve (instead of this rain we are getting now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home