Tuesday, October 05, 2004

New! Dynasty Manager

Okay, I've got a lot of time on my hands.

Here is this little web site called "Dynasty Manager" (.com) where you can write newspaper-like articles tracking your teams that you play on your console. It can be NFL football, NCAA football, MLB, NHL, NASCAR, whatever. All you need to do is keep track of the stats, type them into your "web site," type up and article, and you're good to go.

I talked about this a while ago, by making up a story as I went along playing "NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup," but now, with this Dynasty Manager, it does it all for me.

Check out my link at the right -- I'm doing NASCAR, and yes, I had to start all over again. I guess I did find the heart to do it again.

I'll be adding in "people I know" to help out in the operation, so keep checking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home