Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Fantasy Football -- Win!

Not a bad week for me, as I beat my opponent by roughly 15 points. I now improve to 2-3, sitting in 8th place. I need to get up to 6th to qualify for the playoffs, so I'd better get my butt movin'.

Again, T.J. Duckett did not play, so I'm finally going to get rid of him. He is an absolute joke!

Big move of the week: Mewelde Moore! I picked him up and he simply mopped up. Although he didn't score a touchdown vs. the Texans, he had enough yards to give up roughtly 30 points.

Next week, I've got a few players who have a bye week, like Brandon Stokley, Mike Vanderjagt, and Jeremy Shockey, so I'll be hurting a bit. I'll have to make some moves this week and see what's available to fill those positions, and go to work with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home