Tuesday, October 12, 2004

It's Official -- TonyLove Is Off The Market

I can rightly say, or pronounce, that last Saturday was a pretty big day in my life. That was the day I pretty much committed myself to one box of cereral for the rest of my life.

It's just an analogy, do not worry! Katie and myself would like to pronounce our engagement. Yep, I have finally jumped off that cliff.

Right away, it seemed like it was no big deal. Katie and I have been dating for over 2 and half years, living together for a 1 and half, so getting engaged to be married really no biggie. But last night and today, the feeling is slowly creeping over me -- shit, I'm going to get married!

Katie was asking me all of these questions -- she's on the ball on this stuff, getting things planned -- and I tell her to "slow down!" I don't want to deal with it, yet!

But it's inevitable, we are planning on a June 25 wedding day in Madison, so we really got to get things set up way ahead of time so everything turns out.

Her family knows, I called my family on Sunday, I'll be e-mailing friends soon (or they will be reading it on here), but I really do not want a lot of attention over it. Katie loves it -- she actually revels in it.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well congrats dude. We better be able to throw you one hell of a bachelor party before you get hitched :).

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home