Friday, October 08, 2004

Simply Exhausted...

I sure do have my work cut out for me. Whether it's school or work, I'm always on the run. I'm thinking FINALLY, it's starting to get to me.

Am I surprised? A month of school already and I'm dead-tired? Nope, considering that I'm putting in neartly 30 hours a week in at work. To top that off, they're expecting me to show up on Saturday night to work a few hours.

Complaining? No, not really. It's a cry for help, or better yet, sleep! After I finished my English 450 paper last night, I drove downtown to meet Katie at The Cocktail. She was down there for "Drown Night," but I needed something to eat. Then I realized how tired I was. I still needed to get something done for my secondary education/history class for Friday morning. Andy showed up later, and dumb ol' me, we ended up having a couple of beers. That really didn't help -- I decided to drive home.

I showered and hit the sack, not even doing my assignment for my history class (gave him a pretty good excuse today). Up at 7:00 a.m. this morning with huge, dark sacks underneath my eyes -- ah, the life of a college student!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home