Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Twins vs. Yankees -- MLB Playoffs

Tonight, the Twins go to the Bronx to play the Yankees in the American League Divisional Playoffs.

Do the Twins have a hope? Besides Johan Santana? The Twins have lost to the Yankees 17 times in the past 19 games. I don't think they have a prayer.

I keep getting offers to buy Twins playoff tickets. I went to the playoffs a couple of years ago when the Twins beat the Athletics. That was fun! But now, I'm going to try it, since they're playing the Yankees again.

This is actually one of the only times I actually can sit and watch baseball on television, whether it's Opening Day, watching a game at the Metrodome, or the post-season.

But who knows -- hopefully the Twins will prove me wrong and they'll beat the Yankees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home