Wednesday, October 20, 2004

PS2 Update

No, no new games. I probably will not pick up NHL 2005, Tiger Woods 2005, or NBA Live 2005 this year -- tight budget, plus I have plenty of games to keep me going throughout the winter.

In the meantime, I've been busy with NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup -- but lately I've been bustin' out MVP Baseball 2004 and yesterday I played NCAA March Madness 2004, a game I haven't played since last March.

I'm finally past the All-Star Game in MVP, and to my surprise, my created guy was selected to start left field. My little dude is batting around .440 through 20+ games (I called him up from AAA) and is currently hitting 21 home runs. "Tony" got the All-Star MVP award with two home runs, including a 553 foot shot out of Minute Maid Park in the second inning.

In NCAA March Madness, I've fired up my Gophers dynasty, currently in the second season. I played against this low-caliber team, Wagner, and beat 'em up pretty good.

But all-in-all, I've been trying to get through my NASCAR dynasty (had to start over due to file corruption), so I've been updating my Dynasty Manager page. Sometimes, I have lots of time on my hands!

And I see that ESPN has come out with their basketball game for this year and of course, it's only $20. Geez...

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The espn basketball is well worth $20. It's probably one of the most realistic basketball games I've played, which takes some getting used to. It's great once you do though. It's unfortunate that the once great EA sports franchise has been outshined again by its competitor both in price and quality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home