Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My New Toy

I'm getting my Sony Cybershot, a digital camera, tomorrow from UPS.

It's a bad-ass piece of work, with 5 mega-pixel resoluation and 3x optical zoom. With a 64 MB memory card, I can store up to nearly 900 pictures!

With this, hopefully I can take more personal shots and have them seen on this blog. Now, I will not have to take pictures the old way, wait a couple of hours to get them developed, scan them in, and finally post them.

I'm also going to work on a DVD movie for our wedding reception -- my new Windows XP Pro has a Windows Movie Maker on it and I'm already having fun with it. Bad news is that my notebook doesn't have a DVD burner.

Note to Bone (or "Turkish"): Movie Maker has the classic "Star Wars" scroll on it. It would have come in handy when we made our movie years ago!

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea I need to get off my lazy ass and get that Star Wars rotoscoping done. We should make a dvd about the years at Josephine Ave with the Star Wars Movie Director's Cut along with the Jewett footage. Since the Mac mini came out today, might be a good excuse to get one for the price:
http://www.apple.com/macmini/

Have fun with the camera, I've heard good things about it.

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home