Monday, January 10, 2005

Wasn't ...

During the Christmas Eve football game between the Vikings and the Packers, I noticed a commercial on TV that nearly floored me.

Some of you South Dakota boys, like Bone and John, will have to verify this.

All of a sudden, I'm seeing a bouncing head -- exhibiting all of these goofy facial expessions.

"Damn," I said. "He looks familiar!"

Wouldn't you know it, it sure looks like Jerrid, a good ol' fella that I knew from college.

"What the hell is he doing?!"

Advertising for some tax company in Sioux Falls. Good Lord!

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a chance to see that a few months ago at Kaci and Jess's apt. Kaci works for Fox so she helped produce then thing and put jerrid in it. It was so damn funny, especially after coming home from the bars.

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home