Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Where Do I Start?

Man, there are just so many things that are bugging me right now, I just cannot separate them all and tackle them one at a time.

For one, I need a physical for student teaching. I wanted to head back to Minnesota this weekend to get it taken care of, but the clinic there is a joke. I just might as well stay here in Mad-Town and let them look me over, even though they have the reputation for being, well -- BAD.

I'm starting to work full-time now during the school, the first time in my history. Right after class at 12:00 p.m., I go to work at 1:00 and run till 9:30 p.m. Man, I need the money. I've got bills up the Wang-Ho River to pay off some holiday debts.

Then, there's the wedding. It's not stressful on me too much, but I can tell it's taking a toll on Katie. She's heading down to Sioux Falls with some of her bridesmaids to do some more registering for gifts -- she can do that! I tried that once -- didn't care for it -- instead, I bought me "Age of Empires II" plus the expansion "The Conquerors." Great stuff.

I miss the free time that I had, but on the other hand, I was literally getting fat for being so damn lazy. I gained 10 pounds since I was laid off in November. Now, I'm starting to work out again so hopefully I can be down to a trim 160 in time for the wedding. Sure, it may not seem like a big deal to some of you, since I'm such a little guy -- but after walking three flights of stairs in East Hall, I'm literally dying and out of breath.

But overall, I'm happy with my station in life. I'm doing the best I can, although my impending nervousness for student teaching will increase for the next couple of weeks, but I'll be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home