Monday, January 10, 2005

Mr. Moss

Yesterday was a great day to be a Minnesotan.

The Vikings beat up on Green Bay in the NFC Wild Card playoffs at Lambeau Field (of all places!). Two of the scores came from Randy Moss.

This guy, Mr. Moss -- he just keeps on stepping in the horse shit. For one, I really do not care about him walking off the field early during Washington's game. I do not doubt him, the Vikings simply sucked that day.

After the Green Bay game, I agree with Randy saying that "(the media) blew it up." That incident was blown so far out of proportion and everybody hounded him about it. BIG DEAL.

Then, after Moss scored his second touchdown reception, he "mooned" the Green Bay fans. Sure, it was class-less, but the Green Bay/Minnesota rivalry is something intense -- and it's just Moss' way of "thumbing his nose" to Green Bay in the playoffs despite two regular season losses.

In a way, I'm defending Moss. Sure, it was a stupid act (and listening to the FOX guys, namely Terry Bradshaw, make me want to kick his ass), but I would love to have Moss play on my team, ANYDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home