Monday, January 10, 2005

Well, I'm Back

After a short Christmas vacation and a nice little time off from the ol' Blog, it's time to fire it back up.

Today is Registration Day at college. I did receive a nice little check back from my loan, so that'll keep me going through the spring. Tomorrow, school starts. I've got two one-credit classes that will run every day of the week until the end of January, then student teaching on February 1.

I would like to reflect back on my past holiday experience, but it wasn't that great. The people, too much food (I gained 10 pounds), the hassle of last-minute shopping in Sioux Falls -- it was all just too much. I thought Katie and I would come to blows -- she wants to look at everything, I just want to get the hell out.

Anyway, it's cold, there's snow on the ground, and I need an oil change on the truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home