Monday, March 07, 2005

Wooo, Boy

Hehe, Katie got sick.

I gave her my nasty illness that I had been suffering from last week and she TOTALLY hates me for it. The doctors were surprised that it wasn't influenza -- they did not know exactly what it was. So, Bone, hopefully you didn't get what I had!

I'm back on my feet again, although I occassionally cough from time to time. Katie, on the other hand, kept me up all night last night because of her nagging cough and her attempts to get rid of some of that nasty build-up of "boogers" in her throat and lungs.

It helped a lot that the weather was so nice last weekend. We actually opened all of the windown in our house for the first time since last fall and aired out everything. Katie's spirits were up to the point that we actually did some cleaning.

The weekend was a boring one, to say the least. We just took it easy -- I drove some more on Gran Turismo 4 -- up to 20% complete.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, so far so good for me. I told you it was mind over matter. Of course I'm not the one exchanging bodily fluids with you either :).

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home