Friday, April 08, 2005

Crash Publications, Inc. Update

Because of the ever-so-busy schedule that takes over my life, the new installment of "THFNW: The New Threat" has taken an unexpected backseat.

But never fear -- I've got 150 pages of worth-while text and I'm still adding to it. I started this little bugger of a project last summer, at which I poured in a quick 100 pages before school started in the fall of '04. Ideas are still raging in my head, additions are still being made. Hands down, this will be the finest and most complete project yet in the THFNW Series.

As of now, I'm working this many different story lines, making sure it's fitting together with a nice, easy flow -- plus learning when the story should stop. The ending is complete -- but like I've always said, it's that third-quarter of the story that's a pain in the butt to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home