Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fantasy Football, Week 3 -- (Hands In The Air)

I just don't know what to do.

Again, in both leagues (MN and SD), I fell to my opponents. I just cannot get any consistency out of anybody.

Same goes with some of my old players that I had dropped previous to Week 3 because of poor performances, then they turn right around and have career days in Week 3, like Brandon Lloyd.

In the Minnesota league, I had a solid lead going into Monday night. My opponent still had two players, Rod Smith and Mike Anderson for the Broncos and I had Larry Johnson for the Chiefs. In the end, Smith and Anderson both scored for big points and Johnson gave me -1 point for his outstanding performance. I ended up losing by like 13 points.

I'm making some changes, as we can finally see who's actually consistent -- points-wise.

And I'm getting sick of ESPN's Fantasy Football, a person cannot add or drop any players until Wednesday. I think it should be first-come, first-serve, right after the Monday night game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home