Saturday, September 24, 2005

Toliet Paper-ed

I got hit last night.

I'm just laying back, playing NASCAR 06, suckin' down a few brews and all of a sudden, out of the corner of eye, is a streak of white past our large picture window.

It gave me quite the scare, but immediately, I knew what it was. I was getting toliet paper-ed.

A few of my girls in my classes have been talking about it. Apparently, a few already know where I live (which is just WONDERFUL! [sarcastic]) and they had said that there were going to hit me up pretty good.

"I don't know," I replied. "You'll have to answer to my wife."

Katie has already expressed her displeasure in the idea of some kids "vandalizing" our house. I think just as long as it's toliet paper, it's fine by me.

But I did give them the ultimate warning: I'll be waiting, hiding in the bushes with my GARDEN HOSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home