Thursday, September 29, 2005

Home Alone, Part 2

Katie's taking off for the weekend once again, this time back to Mad-Town for her best friend's wedding.

Meaning, shit -- like what the hell I'm going to do?
  1. High school football game here versus a conference rival.
  2. Sleep in.
  3. Michigan vs. Michigan State on Saturday (for the Paul Bunyan Trophy).
  4. Sleep in some more.
  5. "Chase" Race #3 from Talladega.
  6. Vikings vs. Falcons.
  7. Maybe have a few.
  8. Stressing out over Fantasy Football.
  9. Grades!

I've been harassed by my students about getting them in -- hopefully the damn grading program will be up and running this weekend so I can get that done. I'm a little behind -- like a whole month's worth -- but I'm not lazy. I'm just taking 'er easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home