Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fantasy Football, Week 4 -- Poop

I've dropped to 0-4 in the Minnesota Yahoo! league. Again, no consistency, thanks to Mr. Culpepper. I also got screwed in playing some of my back-ups due to some bye weeks. With two of my wide outs, only one guy got one touch.

I'm already thinking I'm going to drop to 0-5 next week. I just do not know what to do to help the team improve itself -- could I pick better players, points-wise? Well, I've done that before and I get screwed over the next week, while the players I just recently dropped mop it up. It's pathetic.

In the South Dakota ESPN league, I actually won -- thanks to my opponent playing a "bye" week receiver and he actually had a couple of players that I have on my Yahoo! league. So, I pretty much stomped him. I'm now at 2-2 in the SD league.

Again, I'm still frustrated at ESPN's set-up where I cannot make any changes to my team until Wednesday. WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home