Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Calm Before The Storm

In about 11 hours from now -- it will be determined whether or not I will get my money back.

A few posts on TonyTimes have been dedicated to Fantasy Football, to the two leagues that I am currently participating in Minnesota and South Dakota. In both situations, I'm right on the bubble for making the playoffs -- the final stretch to see if my team can kick it into high gear to win some money back.

Sundays and Monday nights have been super-stressful, as of late. Even NASCAR had taken a back seat to my fantasy football antics -- flipping between CBS and FOX, keeping up-to-date on statistics of my players and my opponent's players as they play their games -- simple madness on my part.

This Sunday -- this is the Last Stand for both of my teams, the last week of the regular season. Lately, in both leagues, I've been on a roll, making strong comebacks with close wins. Although last week for Week 12 really hurt (I lost in both leagues), I'm pretty confident that I should win both tomorrow.

If I lose -- well, I'm out $55. As the Brooklyn Dodgers used to say, "Wait 'til next year..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home