Sunday, January 08, 2006

New Years' Update

Just today I was looking over the photographs that I had downloaded from my camera. I noticed that there were two movie files from my camera, so I decided to check them out.

Talk about embarrassing. The first one -- well, it should be unmentionable. I won't go there.

The second one was probably the funniest thing of all. I don't remember any of it, because of my drunken state, but I started recording when the clock hit midnight. Everybody's cheering and stuff, then in the background, people started to wonder what year it was. I guess I wasn't the only one!

Towards the end of the recording, I bellered out "Happy 2005!" Yes, I did get the year wrong. But I "attempted" to correct myself: "No, wait --'04!"

Yeesh. I'm through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home