Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Fantasy Football -- A Return on Investment

Sweet...

After the crucial Monday Night game between the Packers and the Ravens, if official -- I have made the championship game in the South Dakota ESPN league.

Again, it's a "Cinderella" story of sorts, with my team being the #6 seed up against the #1 seed. And I have to tell ya, my team is lookin' good. There's is absolutely nothing to be scared of in this situation.

Between the two leagues, I chalked up a total of $55. Although I'm out in the Minnesota Yahoo! league (I lost, settling for 6th place overall), I'll get some money back. Even if I lose in the championship game, I'll win $100. If I take 'er all, $180.

I can't complain, considering my lowly state in the beginning of the season. But key injuries to other players on other teams opened up my opportunity to take some huge wins (ex. Larry Johnson).

We'll wait and see -- I'm currently looking into some free agent pick-ups to do some last-minutes strengthening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home