Monday, December 19, 2005

Fantasy Football -- Picking Up and Steamrollin'

A Tale of Two Leagues ... yeesh.

After the devastating one-point loss in the First Round in the Minnesota league, I'm slowly picking up the pieces and battling for Fifth Place. Currently, I'm one point behind (what's up with all of these one-point games?!), but I've still got RB Samkon Gado for the Packers, going head-to-head against my opponent's TE Todd Heap for the Ravens in a Monday Night Showdown.

But in the South Dakota league, although I finished at a 7-6 record overall, I'm thinking "championship game." I still have one player left (again, Gado) and my opponent was WR Mark Clayton of the Ravens. I currently hold a 13-point lead, so it's a nice cushion. If I take the win -- it's Super Bowl for me, baby -- and the chance for the jackpot of $180.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home