Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hold On!

I'm slowly starting to stretch out my "writing" legs once again. With the end of the baseball season approaching this week (and summer vacation's just right around the corner), I just might have something to write about ... finally.

Some top topics to hit up on:
  1. Crash Productions, Inc: We only need to get Robb's interview (plus a "maybe" on the software upgrade) and a little bit more filming out at the court (since things are nice and green out there once again).
  2. Softball: Will I even play this year? Teams are going strong and it seems like I'm still a "free agent" ... asking people from the Home Town and even here in P-Rock, with little or no avail. Hopefully I can squeeze myself on a roster so I can get a few games in ... considering that I'm in the best shape of my life right now.
  3. The Career: Year Number Two is coming to an end and I'm preparing for Year Number Three -- quite possibly my last year in the Educational field. Simply put: it's not that rewarding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home