Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Old English Journal: Entry #10

Oct. 9, 1995

Journal Entry #10

My weekend was really good. Friday night really sucked, when we lost to MAC---- 27-0. It was humiliating! After the game was fun. Amber and I went over to Charlotte Z------'s house before and after the game to visit her becaus she had her wisdom teeth cut out on Friday. Her cheeks were swelling up, but she had an ice pack on her mouth. Saturday, it was my grandparent's 40th wedding anniversary. We all went out to the 95th Club in Gran--- to celebrate. It was really boring, especially when the D.J. played only polka and waltzes. Later that night it was just super, when I spent my night with Amber. I didn't get home until about 11:45-12:00, thank God my parents were a little drunk and didn't get home until 1:00 a.m. Sunday sucked because I didn't get to see her, I tried to call but she was already sleeping. Oh, well. I already talked to her today and I'm going to the volleyball game tonight. Go Y--! Yeah! Beat C--! I'm being sarcastic.

I hope this week will be OK for me. I had a good weekend, so it better be a good week. I just hope that us football players don't piss off the coaches this Friday and we will beat Swan-----, guaranteed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home