Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Old English Journal: Entry #11

Oct. 11, 1995

Journal Entry #11

What does this future hold for me? Beats me. I plan on going to college, majoring in architecture. I've decided between a few colleges, like NDSU, Moorhead State, U of M-Twin Cities, University of Detroit-Mercy, and that's about it. U of M-Duluth called me up and asked what I liked to do, but I was so screwed up. They ask the dumbest questions. Who pays these people to talk to kids? I plan on getting married, kids probably, I don't know. It would be pretty cool if I had won the lottery and I could just sit on my dead butt all day watching television, but my parents wouldn't go for that. Right now, I'm concerned with is getting through high school. I wish I didn't have to graduate, because I'll miss the people, especially her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home