Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CPI Update

I've kind have gotten the filmmaking bug as of late -- especially since my last short film was such a hit.

I'm currently in a works of yet another short film, basing it upon The Farm: the place where at least 6 generations of my family have lived. Especially now that the season of Fall is upon us, it is actually quite beautiful.

I started some filming today. With an unprecedented move on my own part, I'm actually in front of the lens. Nothing special, no dialogue or anything: just visual.

It was a spur of the moment deal, so I only recorded about 20 minutes worth of video before the battery ran out. On such a beautiful day like it is today, I'm currently charging the battery with hopes that I can get out there again.

Once again, I'll probably post it on YouTube. Watch for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home