Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Old English Journal: Entry #12

Oct. 16, 1995

Journal Entry #12

My weekend was pretty good. Friday night after we lost to Swan----- big time, I just drove around with Amber and went to her house. There wasn't much to do. Saturday, I went to Ben--- to go bowling for our high school league. We beat Mon------- and lost to Alex------. I bowled 60%. After I got back, I bowled my league games and went home to get ready for our stupid indoor marching concert. After that I went over to Amber's house, again, and didn't get home until late. Good thing my parents were gone at Firefly or I would've been in deep ____. Sunday, I didn't have to go to church and it felt good to finally sleep in for once. I had bowling practice at 1:00 p.m. and Amber came over and we spent the afternoon together. It was fun. I went home and didn't go anywhere that night. Oh, I made another reception against Swan-----, it was about 21 yards. So far, I got 3 catches for about 125 yards. That's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home