Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CPI Update: Going On-Line

I've finally decided that over a year since it's inital debut: The Owl Garden: A Retrospective will be posted on the Internet.

It was something that I was strongly against, but then I figured, what the hell. Sean actually gave me the idea of just putting one of the more popular musical montages on YouTube, but now, I think I'm going to put the whole thing on there.

I'm going to have to split it up into 10 minute sections, because that's what YouTube will only allow. It's going to be a great undertaking, because I'm going to have to re-record it off the DVD (I never saved or backed-up the production files -- which I regret), so it'll be time consuming. Hopefully by this weekend, I'll have a few parts up and running. From then on, I'll post those videos (via YouTube) on Facebook.

I talked to Mike about it last weekend and he cordially gave me the thumbs up. We're good to go ... going on-line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home