Friday, August 13, 2004

Vikings Pre-Season

The Minnesota Vikings will take on the Arizona Cardinals at the Metrodome, opening their 4 game pre-season schedule.

My prediction? All too easy! The Vikings will roll, but with the amount of players that will be substituted into the game, who knows -- it might be close. It would be cool to see Brock Lesnar play, but I doubt it.

Dennis Green also returns to the Metrodome but this time as the new head coach for the Cardinals. What will be his reception? Boos or cheers? Most likely a few boos ... but who knows!

The game starts at 6:30 p.m. Central -- I'm not even sure if it's going to be on TV in Minnesota or not.

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Tony said...

The Vikings won ... stellar defense!

I guess Brock Lesnar played a little in the 4th quarter, although I didn't catch it. Robb filled me in on the action when I was getting a little drunk at the Hanley Bar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home