Thursday, September 09, 2004

Fantasy Football -- Pressure!!

Well, the season officially opens tonight with Indianapolis going to New England.

I've got three players playing in that game tonight: Tom Brady, Daniel Graham, and Mike Vanderjagt.

Tom Brady is listed as probabable (shoulder). He'll most likely get the start for New England.

On the other hand, I'm still closely watching my other guys as they gear up for Sunday's games. On top of that list is again, my running backs, whether or not Ontarrio Smith will get some playing time in the Vikings-Cowboys game. The other problems that I have is that my wide receiver, Peter Warrick and tight end Jeremy Shockey, are also both listed as probabable. I really do not want to give them up due to their abilities in the down run, so I'm just hoping that they'll play and give me some valuable points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home