Tuesday, November 02, 2004

More GTA: San Andreas

Still, no end in sight.

Now it seems like I'm getting somewhere in the game. Since I didn't have class today, I put in a good 5 hours of solid GTA play time and I'm finally expanding the map a little.

I'm not even pimpin' out in my hood of Ganton in Los Santos anymore -- so far, there are no more gang wars (I still don't know what's up with that -- like the "colors" are gone) and I've been out West in Angel Pines and now I'm exploring a whole new experience: San Fierro.

San Fierro is basically the metropolis of the West, based off the real San Francisco. After a few street races, I got hooked up with a garage in San Fierro and starting to make my living. I'm also playing "undercover" with a pimp, who's in the cahoots with with one of my Grove Street homies -- I'm not really sure what that's all about, either -- but I've been battling Vietnamese gangs and even touching my "nerdy" side by having RC wars with one of my employees -- "Zero."

I cannot help but laugh while watching the cut scenes prior to and after the mission is over. Where do they come up with this crap?!

Overall -- still gots a long way to go. The whole northern portion of the map still needs to be explored yet. I kind of want to get back to the old gang wars and take over some areas, but I'm sure my time will come. I'm just starting to earn money -- and that's about 20 hours of game time.

Time will tell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home