Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Fantasy Football -- No Good

I thought I had a pretty good weekend, then I looked at the stats. The only bad part -- Pittsburgh as my defense. I lost a point due to them giving up 30 points to the New York Giants on Saturday.

I only managed to put up 130 points on the board. My opponent scored 145. He had a pretty big game from Josh McCown, QB for the Arizona Cardinals and his wide receivers mopped up with big games from Hines Ward and Donald Driver.

So now, I'm playing for 7th place next weekend. I'm all but giving up on this season of fantasy football. It was a hell of a run -- I even got up to 2nd place at one point.

A surprising note -- our first place guy at 11-3, lost in the first round of the playoffs and will play for 3rd place. This is the second year in a row that this has happened -- a dominant regular season player falls short in the playoffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home