Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Lowered the Boom

I finally let loose on my seventh hour students yesterday. I gave them the ol' "Tony-kick-ass" smack-down and put them in their place.

These kids were completely off the wall.

"Hey," I said. "Do your projects."

"No," they replied.

After the bomb was dropped, it was quickly known throughout school that "Gee, Tony's not such a nice, cool guy after all. He yelled at us!"

But damn, was I pissed. I thought that these kids were pretty good. They continuely defied me yesterday after numerous requests to find something constructive to do. They have a unit test on Thursday (tomorrow) and I just have this gut-feeling that they will not do any good at it at all. Today, absolutely no computers -- just books and review.

I even woke up this morning all pissed off. Absolutely no respect. Unbelievable.

I even got on their case (to the boys) about wiping their snot on the walls in the bathroom. If they're going to show that kind of maturity, they might as well eat the damn things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home