Tuesday, October 04, 2005

MLB Playoffs '05

Eh ... I quickly lost my interest in baseball this season when the Twins started to choke sometime this past summer.

But, the playoffs are in full swing, one of the actual times during the season that I watch baseball.

AMERICAN LEAGUE:
The Boston Red Sox vs. The Chicago White Sox
The New York Yankees vs. The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

NATIONAL LEAGUE:
The Houston Astros vs. The Atlanta Braves
The San Diego Padres vs. The St. Louis Cardinals

My picks?

Red Sox over the White Sox
Yankees over the Angels
  • Yankees over the Red Sox for the American League pennant

Braves over the Astros
Cardinals over the Padres

  • Cardinals over the Braves for the National League pennant

World Series:

  • Cardinals over the Yankees

I picked the Cardinals last year to beat the Red Sox ... but we all know how that went. This year, I'm stickin' with the Cards. They've just been strong all year, especially with pitcher Chris Carpenter and the big stick of Albert Pujols.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home