Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Day I Won't Get Back

Kill me now.

Meetings. Networking. Blah-blah-blah-ing.

Sitting. Sweaty palms. Fidgeting.

Headaches. Walking. Getting lost at the worst university ever. Who built this fuckin' place?!

I'm actually thinking of a career change -- I know I'm over-reacting. But I'm a gutsy-mother-fucker. I'm going to tough it out.

My beef? This endless, pointless, mindless sessions. Let's just get back to the nitty-gritty and start doing what we're trained to do: TEACH.

While I'm ranting, my right knee is killing me -- it has ever since the city league softball tournament. I just can't figure it out. My hamstring is killing me and my knee sometimes "pops" something fierce. Great, just great.

Thank God Labor Day is around the corner. I can celebrate a day that dedicates itself to work by not working.

I'm heading back to the Home Town for some last-minute fun, do another Fantasy Football draft, drink some beer and kick it.

Hopefully the hot tub's in.

Nooch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home