Monday, November 27, 2006

Crash Productions, Inc. -- Ooh, It's On


The dream is one step closer to reality.

Just last week, after finally paying off my Vaio, I dropped a grand on this digital camcorder, including a tripod.

Like I've said before, it's all about the 10th Anniversary Edition of The Owl Garden. I've got the footage, but it's all going to be about the interviews, a possible reunion, and the EDITING. It's going to be crazy. It seems like a monumental project, but right now, this is something that I really enjoy to do -- make something great and most of all, I'm going to make it and it's basically going to be a tribute to the Old Days.

It's scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to play with my new toy. I'm already writing down a few notes to get some of my thoughts organized into the making of the documentary.

Much more on this later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home