Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Crash Productions, Inc. Update

Man, what a great camera!

I'm currently transferring my old "classic" tapes from analog video (VCR) to my camera (which is digital -- duh...) and from that point, I'm transferring it all over to my computer for a nice editing process.

Instead of going with Windows Movie Maker (which is alright, but I want something a little more advanced), I'm hitting up Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5. Unfortunately for me, I know nothing about it, so I bought a book from Barnes & Noble today so I can basically teach myself the quirks of such an advanced movie and editing program.

My current first project is called "902 N. Josephine," which is basically a collection of videos that was taped at "The Shoebox" -- a crummy little joint that I had lived in with Troy and John back in the college days in South Dakota.

I've already got the episodes listed:
  • Episode I: "Troy State"
  • Episode II: "Whiskey John"
  • Episode III: "Nightsabers"
  • Episode IV: "The Dishwasher"
  • Episode V: "Tony and Troy Enjoy SNL"
  • Episode VI: "Confrontations of the Ol' Homestead"
  • Episode VII: "Tickled To Death"
  • Episode VIII: "The Jewett Sleeps Tonight"

I've also got the lost audition tapes for our now infamous "Star Wars" movie that Jason and I made for our Multimedia class in college. That may come soon, specially packaged as a Collector's Edition sometime next year!

But, I should start importing the next BIG project, my 10th Year Anniversary documentary on The Owl Garden, so I can prepping it for editing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaver!!!
do you still have that sign?

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Yes, I do have that sign! It's somewhere in a box in my basement -- I haven't seen it in a while -- but it's down there somewhere.

It actually makes an appearance in one episode.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats going to be awesome, we need to have a release party for sure :)

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home