Monday, May 21, 2007

Crash Publications, Inc. Update

It's tough to believe that it has already been four months since my initial filming began on the project. But things have slowed down quite considerably since then due to financial and scheduling conflicts, but once I have some more time with the end of the school year, things should be back on track.

The only real thing holding me up is Robb's interview. I don't care what anybody says ... we need to get his! I've already passed up on Jarrod's interview, but getting Robb's is essential. He's basically the "Godfather" of The Owl Garden and without his interview and his blessing, there is basically no project to complete.

I still have plenty of thoughts in my head about the overall "look" of the project and I think that if I put in 150% of effort into it, it should be really good! I just need the motivation and Mike has been giving it.

I would really like to return to the court in the near future for some more footage (since the trees are in full bloom now -- reminiscent of the summer court-ball days of years past) so I can add some of that in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home