Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hit Up

The Art of the T.P.

It kind of gets old, ya know ... three times since Homecoming, including some of my 8th grade football players who "attempted" to saran wrap my pick-up truck. Boy, were they stupid!

Even last night after the big "Battle Axe" game here in town, I'm sitting at my computer, minding my own business -- then: ding dong, there goes the doorbell.

I roll my eyes, already assuming that I know who it is. Already, I'm not in the mood for it. It was just one of those days. I look outside and there are STREAMS of T.P. hanging off some of our bigger trees. I have to give it to 'em ... it was a work of art, but I just simply didn't have the energy to go after 'em or to take the T.P. down.

Oh, yeah -- and I did see the "mystery vehicle" down the street. Man, you think I was born yesterday.

REVENGE CAN BE A BITCH ... WATCH YER BACKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home