Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Slue

Slue.

That's my new word that refers to the "evil women" in this town. The homewreckers. Slues.

And I'm not just talking about the high school ladies in this town ... man, I could write on a book on those from all the stories I hear about doing the most STUPID, ridiculous things.

I'm talking about the older ladies in town ... the ones who've had like 4 kids with 3 different fathers (I may be exaggerating a bit), but again, they can sure start up a shit-storm that will only bring others down to their level. I'm not going to get into any specifics, but these "slues" are starting rumors about yours truly.

Happy about it? I think not. My next-door neighbor of a slue right now is mowing her lawn and I would love to run her over with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home